ENAMEL FOR CERAMIC AND ENAMEL COATS
Strong waterproof white enamel resistant to temperature changes. Can endure up to +100ºС. The enamel contains resins that guarantee color, gloss, and strength durability. The enamel provides resistance to washing substances.
The enamel is used for painting bathtubs (including acrylic ones), sinks, washbasins, bidets, compacts, shower cubicles, ceramic tiles and other products made from faience and ceramic. For exterior and interior use.
- Attention! Prepare the surface: clean, polish with sandpaper (remove the gloss), degrease. DO NOT apply primer.
- Spreading capacity (depending on coat thickness) is 1,2–1,5 m2.
- Drying time is 6 hours at t + 25ºС. The painted surface can be used after 48 hours.
- Volume 400 ml.
The product can be described as a tube with white enamel, genuine sample of paint on the cap and pin-point brush attached to the cap.
Perfect for restoration ceramic and enamel surfaces. Easily removes scratches and dents. Refreshes appearances.
- Drying time is 6 hours at t + 25ºС.
- Becomes resistant to mechanic impact after 24 hours.
- Volume 10 ml
400, 10 ml
- All colors +