ENAMEL ALUMINIUM SPRAY
Aluminum enamel for protection, restoration, decorative painting of metal, wood, glass, brick, concrete, plastic, etc. surfaces. Protects metal from corrosion.
Contains finely divided aluminum of high purification (99.5%). Withstands temperatures from +300°C (constant exposure) to +500°C (up to 2 hours). Forms a strong, glossy coating with an aluminum luster, resistant to gasoline, oils, saline solutions, to abrasion, temperature fluctuations, mechanical and atmospheric influences.
Used for decorative works, modelling, hobbies, staining of products from ferrous and nonferrous metals — climatic systems, chimneys, fireplaces, boilers, radiators, tanks, drying ovens, fences, elements of car exhaust systems.
- Do not paint surfaces that can be exposed to open flame.
- Can be applied without preliminary priming.
- Spreading capacity (depending on coat thickness and surface structure) — 1.3 — 1.7 m2.
- Drying time (slip off): 10-15 min at +25°С.
- Complete drying time: 24 hours at +20°С.
- All colors +